The basic features and functions of ipolog are illustrated in the picture below:
- Project views: All projects are created and managed here, for example with user roles. In addition, projects can be shared or compared with each other in this view.
- Save: Data is saved via this button. If it appears green, there is new data to save.
- Discard: Unsaved changes can be discarded via this button in the respective view.
- Close: Closes the current scenario.
- 2D View: A 2D View appears in the software and is available in each view.
- 3D View: As with the 2D View, a view appears in the software that shows a 3D representation of the layout.
- KPI Monitor: This view shows different KPIs such as the demand for tugs and direct transport equipment or the current planning status in the software.
- Help: This button is a way to open our help page.
- About ipolog: This view contains information about the version used and further links.
- Settings: After pressing this button, the user profile can be seen. In addition, the language and the user can be changed. The settings for user tracking and sending crash reports can also be found here.
- Module bar: This contains all submodules of the software.
In the illustration below you will find the corresponding names of the individual features.
|Return to Program Start ipolog 4 MF||Forward to the next step|