1. Import the CSV file. The structure can be found here.
2. Assign a shift plan to all workers
4. Add new shift plan
5. Rename shift plan
If necessary, unassigned shift plans can be deleted again via "Delete" (see 6).
The table displays all imported shift plans and the following additional information on the respective shift plans:
- Number of shifts, work blocks and pause blocks
- shift times
- Number of resources assigned to the shift plans
- Total working time and total break time
In the graphic below, the shifts ( ), the work times ( ) and the break times ( ) of the selected shift plan are displayed graphically.
Creating your own shift plan / Editing imported shift plans:
1. A new shift plan can be created and named here. By default, a shift from 00:00 to 23:59 is created. A shift plan can be created overlapping over two days (for example, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. of the following day), but the duration must not exceed 24 hours.
The start and end times can be defined for break times and shifts.
2. By "Create" break times and shifts with the previously defined start and end times can be created and added to the shift plan. A maximum of 3 shifts can be added.
3. Changes made to existing shift plans can be applied via this button. For this purpose, the break time or shift to be changed must first be selected by clicking on it.
4. Break times and shifts can be deleted from the selected shift plan with this button.
The CSV file can be edited with Excel and imported again, if required. This overwrites the existing shift plan. Assignments must be made again.
When the shift plan is imported, a consistency check is carried out:
- Working and break times must not overlap. There is a comparison between working times and break times: The end time of a shift must always be less than or equal to the start of the next shift.
- The shifts of a shift plan must take place between 0:00 and 23:59 on the same day. The start of a shift before 0:00 a.m. is not permitted.
The imported data is sorted according to its start time.
- A shift plan can consist of a maximum of three shifts per day. Otherwise the import into ipolog 4 Material Flow is not possible.
For existing projects that were created before Release 2019-04 and contained a shift plan with more than three shifts per day, the shifts after shift 3 are deleted.
- The end of an entry in the shift plan must correspond to the start of the next entry in the shift plan.
If errors occur when importing the shift plan, the software issues an error message (see 1).
The error report button (see 2) displayed when the import failed can be used to find out the exact cause of the failed import (see 3).
Please sign in to leave a comment.