Since release v4.4.7, the ipolog Factory Viewer behaves the same as the 3D view in ipolog 4 Material Flow and ipolog 4 Workspace:
- Left mouse button: Double-clicking on a surface or object zooms in.
- Right mouse button: Holding down the right mouse button allows you to move the screen.
- Scroll-wheel: Scrolling with the scroll-wheel moves the view in the direction of the mouse pointer or away from it. Holding down the scroll-wheel rotates the view horizontally and tilts it vertically.
There are also modules in the module bar that you can use to customize the view:
1. View from top changes the current view to a bird's eye view, which shows you the entire planning area from above.
2. & 3. switches back and forth between View Mode and Annotation Mode. In view mode, you can move freely through your project. The Annotation Mode offers the possibility to make notes on individual elements - such as areas, workers or even shelves.