Central elements of ipolog 4 Material Flow are shown in the following figure:
- Project Views: Here, all projects are created and managed with user roles, for example. Projects can also be shared or compared in this view.
- Save: Data is saved via this button. If this button appears green, data must be saved.
- Discard. Data can be discarded using this button.
- 2D View: A 2D view appears in the software, which is available in every view.
- 3D View: As with the 2D view, a 3D view of the layout appears in the software.
- KPI Monitor: This view shows different KPIs such as the need for tuggers and direct transports or the current planning status in the software.
- Change log: All performed save operations are listed here. It is also possible to enter the reason for the change in the field that is active after changes have been made. The reason is then also visible in the change history.
- Help: This button is a possibility to open our helpdesk.
- Settings: After pressing this button, the user profile is displayed. You can change the language and the user here. Also the settings concerning the user tracking and sending crash reports can be found there.
- About ipolog: The view contains information about the version used and further links.
Navigation between the individual submodules in ipolog 4 Material Flow is via the icons in the cockpit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.