There are four tab pages selectable in the catalog: Box catalog, Rack catalog, Product catalog and Facility catalog.
1. Box catalog: Here you will find all containers and boxes.
2. Rack catalog: All available rack types are listed here. The already existing racks can be changed here.
3. Product catalog: In this register all products/models are contained. The working points of the individual models can be edited here.
4. Facility catalog: Here you will find all other building systems, such as supports, girders, etc.
5. search function: Offers the possibility to search for a name or a number in the selected view.
6. new: Opens the Box Editor, the Rack Editor or the Product Editor, depending on the selected view.
7. editor: Opens the Box Editor/Rack Editor/Product Editor (depending on the selected view). A more detailed explanation of the various editors can be found here.
8. delete: Deletes the selected container/rack/product/facility from the catalog.
9. import: Provides the possibility to import additional catalog elements into the catalog.
In the left area of the Catalog window you see the name of the containers, boxes, racks, products or furnishings with thumbnails and the corresponding dimensions: length (width (x) [m]), width (depth (y) [m]) and height (z) [m]). On the right you can see an image of the object.
Relocation of containers and racks
In the 3D scene, select the item you want to replace/insert. The change is made by clicking apply. This button only appears if an object is selected.