There are four tab pages selectable in the catalog: Box catalog, Rack catalog, Product catalog and Facility catalog.
Since release 4.4.2, containers can be created, edited and imported in the portal via common data. More here.
In the left area of the Catalog window you see the name of the containers, boxes, racks, products or facilies with thumbnails and the corresponding dimensions: width (x) [m], depth (y) [m] and height (z) [m]).
1. Box catalog: Here you will find all containers and boxes.
2. Rack catalog: All available rack types are listed here. The already existing racks can be changed here.
3. Product catalog: In this register all products/models are contained. The working points of the individual models can be edited here.
4. Facility catalog: Here you will find all other building systems, such as supports, girders, etc.
5. search function: Offers the possibility to search for a name or a number in the selected view.
6. import: Provides the possibility to import additional catalog elements into the catalog.
Relocation of containers and racks
In the 3D scene, select the item you want to replace/insert. The change is made by clicking apply. This button only appears if an object is selected.
In the 3D scene, select the shelf you want to exchange/replace. Then select the desired rack via the catalog and assign it via Exchange rack:
Materials that are on the floor can be assigned to a shelf via "Move from flor to rack" (1). As soon as a rack is assigned to materials, a so-called rack instance is created. More about "Rack Instances" here. In addition, empty racks can be created via "create empty rack" (2).