- This button is used to import existing boxes. These can be uploaded compressed as a .zip order.
- New boxes are created via this button. Further information on this can be found in this article.
- Via Pending changes, changes that have been made can be adopted and released for the planning work in the scenario. Only released planning states can be used in the scenario creation. Likewise, changes must first be released before they are available for use in the scenario.
- The columns can be moved in their width. In addition, the arrangement of the columns can be changed by holding down the column to be moved. When a change is made, the new arrangement is saved.
- Columns can also be shown and hidden via this button. The changes are saved automatically. The preferences can be undone via the user settings.
- For a simpler overview or to be able to find a specific box, the search filters are used, which are structured according to the principle known from other overviews.
And as seen below the box dimension can be changed.
- Switch to a different display of the boxes.
Individual boxes can be selected here.
Selected boxes can be exported here.