- First you create the desired rack in IPO.Rack. If you already have this, you can skip the step.
- Then open the "Administration - Configurations (local)" view:
- In the next step, click on the "IPO.Log" icon and select the file path of your Excel file. You get an Excel file with Catalog Path by saving your current planning status in IPO.Log 4WS via File > Save Exel. Here it is important that the Catalog Path is already stored in IPO.Log. If boxes, racks or products can already be found in your catalog, you do not have to store it separately.
If this is not the case, you can use Options to define your Catalog Path and then activate it.
- After you have defined the Excel file, all racks are displayed that are already defined in IPO.Log 4WS in your catalog:
- In the next step the rack name has to be entered and the rack created in IPO.Rack has to be added to the list:
- If you have still opened IPO.Log in this step, then a message appears that the Excel file was changed. Confirm this message with "Yes":
- You will then find the rack exported from IPO.Rack in your catalog: