The following preconditions must be met before a user group can be assigned permissions for a project:
Project is created
(desired) user group is created or already available
To get to the assignment of permissions to a user group within a project, one of the following ways can be taken:
- Open the permissions view via the tile view of the projects:
2. Open the Permissions view from the Points menu in the open project:
In the dialog box that opens, select "Member permissions".
An overview of all the user groups that have been created and are available within the system is then displayed. Select the user group for which permissions are to be assigned for the project.
After the user group has been opened, the following view appears:
All superordinate contents of the project can be found there. On the respective level authorizations can be assigned.
There are the levels:
- Common Boxes
- Box Planning State (analog to the created Box Planning States in the project)
- Material Flow
- Planning Spaces for Material Flow (in this case: Material Flow Planning Space)
- Planning Spaces for Workspace (in this case: Workspace Planning Space)
- Common Boxes
The permissions can be selected:
If no permissions are assigned, only actions for users with special permissions, called user claims, are possible. All other users without these user claims need the permissions to work on contents of a project accordingly.
If permissions are inherited downwards, this is visible in the interface as follows:
If the defined permissions contradict each other, for example that a right is overwritten by a right assigned to a higher level, this is visualized as follows: