In order to be able to view and record the layout from different points of view, so-called "viewpoints" can be set in the viewpoint window.
First, the layout must be placed in the position in which the viewpoint is to be set.
1. the + button is used to record a new viewpoint.
2. load viewpoints can be used to load already created and saved viewpoints into the window.
3. save viewpoints saves newly created or modified viewpoints.
4. reset viewpoints deletes the viewpoints.
5. View All displays the entire production area.
6. Top jumps the image to the view from above.
7. the activate viewpoint button moves the layout to the view of the viewpoint.
Once a viewpoint has been created, you can specify a name in the relevant input field under which the viewpoint is saved.