In the Create routes submodule, you can create the routes on which the tugger trains are to travel later.
There are various functions for creating routes. These are shown in the illustration above and explained in the following table.
|1||Create a new route||With this button a new route can be created.|
|2||Rename route||This button allows you to rename already created routes.|
|3||Delete route||Deletes the selected route.|
|4||Scroll/move view||With this button you can move the 2D view of the layout.|
|5||Create route||This button can be used to create a route. A route can only be created if a tugger type has been selected. Connections that are not available due to the definition of path restrictions for the selected connection are grayed out.|
|6||Skip stopping point||Allows you to disable a stopping point on a route.|
|7||Delete connection||If this button is active, individual connections can be deleted.|
|8||Select starting point||Sets the starting point of the route.|
|9||Repair route||Automatically repairs routes that are not continuously connected.|
When creating routes, make sure that the starting point of the route is also the end point of the route. The route is also displayed visually in IPO.Log while the route is being defined. If the route is not yet completely defined, it is displayed in red in the transport network. As soon as it is completed, it appears in green.
When you create a new route in IPO.Log 4 Material Flow, you can make further specifications as of Release 2018-04:
- When creating a route, a tugger type must be defined. This tugger type is used again when calculating the routes. Only those tuggers which have been imported into the software in resource management are available for the definition. For routes that already exist, you can only select tugger types that have not been prohibited due to path restrictions in the transport network.
- For each route an additional checkbox can be activated. In the previous screenshot, for example, Route 3 has this checkbox activated. As soon as an activation takes place, it is possible to set the cycle time and the maximum tour duration for the transport via this route.
- When the checkbox is activated, the software automatically sets the value 10 min for the cycle time. This value can of course be overwritten.
- The same applies to the maximum tour duration. The default value here is 0 min and can also be overwritten by the user.
- The cycle time defined here is taken into account when calculating the tours.